International Services is offering young professionals the incredible chance to spend 6 or 12 Months in the U.S.A. through an internship in a luxurious hotel or restaurant!!
Gain an enhancing professional experience, improve your English and discover America!
The Intern/Trainee program provides on-the-job exposure to American techniques and expertise, and enhances the participant’s knowledge of American culture and society. Young professionals participating in this program will be able to learn U.S. methodologies while also bringing an international perspective to the workplace.
International Services’ package includes:
- Guaranteed 6 or 12 month placement secured prior to departure
- Professional review and optimization of your Resume
- 1 on 1 support through application, interview and on boarding process
- Visa application (Print of the DS 2019, Immigration law consulting, Help for your appointment at the US embassy…)
- Medical Insurance for the entire duration of your program
- 24/7 support and access to a 24-hour emergency number
- Assistance for your Tax refund request
Everything will be organized prior to your arrival and you will benefit from assistance while in the country so that your experience will be successful, on both a professional and a personal level!
When you participate in the International Services' Program, you're responsible for:
- Program Fee: between 2300 and 3075 Euros (spread over multiple payments)
- Relocation fee Housing and Food
- US embassy application fee.
As a non-resident of the U.S.A., you will be eligible for a refund of some income taxes paid during your employment term. For a 12 months program, the average tax refund is 800 USD. We will help facilitate this refund for you, click here!
*Please note calculations are subject to certain conditions being adhered to and subject to the discretion of U.S. Tax Office