The luxurious catering company "Patina Restaurant Group" is offering you the incredible opportunity to work for one year in their typical Italian restaurants located in the EPCOT theme park, in Walt Disney World - Florida but also in one of their 60 restaurants spread all around the USA!
Gain an enhancing professional experience, improve your English and discover America! The Intern/Trainee program provides on-the-job exposure to American techniques and expertise, and enhances the participant’s knowledge of American culture and society. Young professionals participating in this program will be able to learn U.S. methodologies while also bringing an international perspective to the workplace.
- Assistant Restaurant Managers
- Be between 20 and 34 years old (visa requirement)
- Have a passport from one of the countries* who participate in the program "The Best Luxury Hospitality Internship in the U.S.A!"
- Have a solid base in English
- Be available for 12 months
- Be currently enrolled in a University or ministerially approved post secondary insitution in Hospitality / Catering
- OR have graduated from a Hospitality, Catering or Tourism ministerially approved post secondary institution less than a year before your departure
- OR have graduated from a Hospitality, Catering or Tourism ministerially approved post secondary institution more than a year before your departure and have at least one year of professional experience in the position you apply for
- OR have at least 5 years of experience in Hospitality or Catering
* Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom